OH MY GOSH :’) That is honestly the biggest smile I’ve ever seen on Angelina’s face in ANY picture. That was a good night, man.
Hmm…Interesting fact. This is true. :)
Today was wonderfully productive.
- Went grocery shopping
- Bought more books at the Salvation Army thrift store (At $0.50 a book, you really can’t go wrong.)
- Washed the truck
- Had an excellent workout at the gym. Thank God for Jack 3d.
Also, I am contemplating the prospect of permanently removing my tongue ring. I’ve had it for a good three years, but it really has no place in the adult world. I’m a sales associate, and it’s a real pain in the ass having to remove the darn thing every time I go into work. I hate how easy it is to lose it, and the way it slowly chisels away at my teeth when I put it back on. It serves no function and I’m not in the position where I need to impress anyone anymore.
I guess I keep it in honor of the memory of how much it hurt to get it. :P
It’s awesome how I’ve never questioned his love for me, because he shows it and proves it all the time. He tells me he loves me quite often, he lets me know how much I mean to him, and he isn’t shy about letting me know I’m the only woman he loves. Yes. He refers to me as a woman, and not a girl.
He’s always, always so affectionate: he almost never calls me by my real name anymore, but instead, his special pet name for me that only he uses. When we’re in the truck, he likes me to sit in the middle, right beside him, so he can kiss me easily while he’s driving. He bakes for me for no reason, he sings to me and dances for me, he kisses my nose regularly, he makes me laugh all the time, he massages me, he tells his friends how much he loves me and that we’re going to get married.
Really, I feel very spoiled, and I ask him if I am. He says, “Nope. I just want to make you happier than any other guy can because I love you and I want you to be mine forever.”
The letters and notes he writes to me never fail to make me melt. He’s not into books or the internet much, so I know that what he puts down in words comes straight from his heart, and that he didn’t find it somewhere written by someone else.
I love how he never lets my efforts go unappreciated or unreturned, and he never lets my accomplishments go unrecognized. He shared my happiness when I got hired at Vitamin World, he was there with me at the Congressional Address when Madeleine Bordallo acknowledged me as a Congressional Page, and even for something small like passing my written test, he was just as relieved as I was about being one step closer to getting my license. For these events and more, Krysthian never failed to let me know how proud he is of me. And unlike my ex-boyfriends, he’s someone I can be proud of too, which is why he’s the only guy who I’ve introduced to my family, and they welcome him with open arms.
Even though we live together and see each other all the time, our relationship hasn’t become monotonous. We’re very best friends and love spending time in each other’s company. Sometimes when we go around in the truck, we play love songs like “Can’t Get Enough of Your Love,” by Barry White, or “Danny’s Song,” by Kenny Loggins, and we sing along with all the windows rolled down, even at the stop lights.
“And even though we ain’t got money, I’m so in love with you honey,
And everything will bring a chain of love.
And in the morning when I rise you bring a tear of joy to my eyes.
And tell me everything is gonna be all right.”
We both love recalling how we started. It’s arguably our most favorite memory. As time goes on and anniversaries pass, it gets harder to relive it as though it happened yesterday, but one of the cool things is that it’s a shared memory, and so we’ve always got the other to rely on in case we forget the details.
What I love a lot about our relationship is how Krysthian and I are both so devoted to each other, without contest. We put each other first. There aren’t any insecurities or doubts or unanswered questions. So many people and predicaments have been against us, but these problems have never pitted us against each other. When we argue, the tension and anger never last longer than 30 minutes because we’re so inseparable. We’ve learned from each other that it’s much more satisfying to reach a compromise or understanding quickly than it is to prove the other wrong or gain revenge.
I could go on about how much I love this guy, but I’ll stop for now. :)
- Much-needed new kicks from Goodies (thanks to Mac for the discount), cardigan, and makeup remover
- Trying out Dr. Kabob for lunch down in Tumon (4 thumbs up for quality + quantity)
- Trying out (O)Very Berry for dessert (2 thumbs down for prices)
- Impressive workout at the gym
- Watched The Goonies at the Skinner Plaza movie night event thing
- Finally bought more pineapple juice to take my vitamins with since the taste of the pills makes me gag
- Noticeably smaller paycheck = less lavish lifestyle
- Applied at DFS, per manager’s recommendation, since his wife is a manager there. “A contingency job for a contingency employee.”
- New job = Hate meeting new people. #anxiety #sociallyawkward #painfullyshy
- PMSing atm, apologies for tmi
- Still not going to college, :(
- Movies in the Park at Skinner Plaza = cheap date
- Grown-up things (that is to say, sign up for road hours or whatever with driving instuctor, grocery shopping, gas truck, work on tax papers, et cetera)
- Possibly hang out with some friends
Same to you! Hope you got lots of chocolates. :)